15 Facts You Didn’t Know About Natalie Dormer
For some, Natalie Dormer is known for the epic series Game of Thrones, in which she appeared before us as a Princess of Highgarden named Margaery Tyrell, for others, Natalie is exclusively Anne Boleyn, whom the actress played in the famous TV series The Tudors, and someone may have noticed her on the main covers of glossy magazines. It doesn’t matter, because Natalie is one of the most admired and beautiful actresses of our time, so we decided to prepare an interesting material for you. Natalie Dormer can rightly be considered one of the most interesting women, and now you will see for yourself.
Right now we are going to tell you about 15 facts from the life of the British actress, which you probably did not guess. So, let’s get started!
1. Few people know, but the very first film in the professional field of Natalie was The Comedy of Errors (2003). If you are a fan of the work of this actress, we strongly advise you to read this film in order to understand where this girl started, so that years later she could play one of the main roles in Game of Thrones.
2. One of the most important and decisive steps in her career was participating in the TV series the Tudors, which gave Natalie a chance to prove herself as a major actress. Moreover, she was twice nominated for for two Gemini Awards.
3. Many people ask about when Natalie will first appear on screens in the MCU, but few people remember or know that she has already participated in one of the projects. This project was Captain America: The First Avenger, in which she played a role of Private Lorraine.
4. Natalie is a native of Britain, but few people know that both Welsh and Norwegian blood flows in her body at the same time. Perhaps it is due to the second option that it has Nordic features.
5. In an interview, Natalie admitted that she was bullied by children at the school where she studied. And she still does not know and does not understand what was the reason for this behavior.
6. Natalie Dormer has visited a very large number of countries in her life, many of which while still very young. You might think that movie shooting helped, but it didn’t. Years ago, Natalie was the vice-captain of the netball team.
7. Some particularly stubborn fans build theories and still debate the relationship between Natalie Dormer and Jane Dormer, who was a very significant historical figure, as well as was very close to Queen Mary I, but we hurry to disappoint you. This is a lie.
8. Another little-known fact about this amazing actress. Natalie has always been interested in fencing, moreover, she considers fencing her favorite sport. To shock you even more, we want to inform you that Natalie is an official member of the London Fencing Academy. What did you think, huh?
9. If you think that the life of an actor is only about success, we hasten to disappoint you. Almost every actor has his own ups and downs. After the role in the film Cassanova, for several months Natalie was left without a job and means of subsistence. To minimize the risks and live, Natalie got a job waiting tables.
10. After a long and not always successful election and participation in various projects, Natalie got a role in the epic The Hunger Games. If you suddenly forget who the girl was playing, you can easily remember a blonde with a shaved temple and a tattoo on it.
11. Natalie’s path was thorny and difficult, however, years later, Natalie received worldwide recognition and recognition after receiving a role in Game of Thrones. Natalie played the fragile Princess who was about to be married off to the Lannisters so convincingly that her work was repeatedly noted by critics. She got two Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
12. Since Natalie was well established in the role of a girl in the middle Ages, it was only a matter of time before we see her on the screen again in a similar setting. In 2020, it was confirmed that Natalie received a role in the equally epic film adaptation of the Witcher. But who will play the actress at the moment is unknown.
13. Many of you may have noticed that when Natalie smiles, one corner of her mouth is always raised. The actress received this defect as a child, when one of the facial nerves was affected. However, this defect did not prevent the actress from becoming one of the most popular in the world, and moreover became her business card.
14. If you think Natalie is a fragile and defenseless woman, we would like to assure you that you are deeply mistaken.
In 2016, she ran a 42-kilometer marathon and finished in 3 hours, 51 minutes, and 21 seconds, coming first. Who do you think is she?
15. In conclusion, I would like to mention such an acute problem of the present time as feminism. But no, Natalie is not a radical feminist and is no
t one of those women who constantly shout on Facebook. Natalie believes that women should fight for their rights, but it is wise to do so, and notes that many young girls do not understand the idea of feminism at all.