17 Reasons Why You Should Follow Holly Luyah
This social media influencer from Oregon is one of Forbes’ Top Ten fashion influencers. The girl is known for showcasing curve-flaunting ensembles with killer accessories. Here are some of the reasons why you should keep up with Holly Luyah.
1. She didn’t become popular because just of Instagram when she moved to LA from Salem. She went to the place of dreams at the age of 18 to seek a singing career but ended up in fashion and styling instead. She utilized Instagram as a platform to grow her brand after discovering her passion for styling clothes.
2. She’s dressed celebrities including Lucy Hale as well as Draya Michele. Also, she was seen with celebrities like Jay Leno and has been invited to star-studded parties like Jamie Foxx’s July 4th celebration. She now has over 3.3 million followers on Instagram.
3. In 2018, Holly Luyah launched her own apparel brand. She’s also worked with Fashion Nova on many occasions and modeled for them. She’s also worked on shows including Good American, Pretty Little Thing, and Oh Polly.
4. Luyah’s goals are to be kind to everybody, to be honest with herself, and to work hard.
5. Yoga and singing are two of her favorite activities. She aspired to be an actor and singer when she was younger, and singing is still one of her main sources of inspiration.
6. Mexican cuisines are her favorite dishes, although she also adores banana pancakes. Espressos from her Nespresso machine plus Mai Tais are two of her favorite beverages.
7. The first job was cleaning, cooking, and washing dishes for her sister’s catering service.
8. The girl has a support group of inspiring models, cosmetics artists, and influencers that support her. She exudes a pleasant vibe and welcomes others who share her outlook. Elise Estrada, Olivia Pierson, and Luisa Piou are among the influencers who frequently mention Holly on Instagram, showering her with messages of gratitude and love.
9. Carrie Bradshaw is her hero, she says, and she exclusively quotes from Sex in the City.
10. Pootie Tang is the name of her cat.
11. The woman serves as an example to young ones who are afraid to flaunt their bodies and take up space. She has been accused of undergoing cosmetic surgery to enhance the size of her hips and glutes while decreasing the size of her waist. Ladies, flaunt that wonderful physique and don’t allow anyone to make you feel bad about it, whether it’s organic or surgical.
12. If she could alter one thing on the planet, it would be violence, particularly when it is directed at children.
13. Her net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $2 million.
14. She doesn’t seem to be focused on her love relationships right now; instead, she appears to be focused on her job. We like her independence and the fact that she doesn’t require a man to define her. This girl is all about the hustle, which is an incredible lesson for young girls and women who look up to her.
15. The hottie was a host on the YouTube show Gamer Next Door and appeared on the British reality television show Geordie Shore.
16. She has resided in Hawaii before, and Maui is her fave location on the planet.
17. Unlike many other superficial influencers, the girl is concerned about what is happening in the world today and tells about it, such as the Taliban takeover in Afghanistan, which has forced many residents to evacuate, and the BLM movement.